Friday, February 28, 2014

Birthday Candle Birdbrains -- February Stamp of the Month Challenge

WOOHOO - I made it.

Ok - I only have 20 minutes left, but I've been busy. HA

My Favorite Digital Stamp company hosts a stamp of the month challenge, well, monthly. And - IF you play along, you get a FREE image. That fits into my budget. You?

Check out all the great entries on the blog post - February Stamp of the Month Challenge. How cute is this stamp set?

I made three lovely cards for the challenge because I love the Birdbrains!






I hope you enjoyed these.

For all:
Paper - PTI/Stampin Up!
Design Paper - Various
Ribbon - PTI/Stampin Up!
White Gel Pen and Prima Flowers for Embellishment.

Blessings All.

Happy Last moments of February.

Em

4 comments:

  1. Emily, these are great for being rushed. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them Em! They are all fabulous :) Hope everything is going great in your 'neck of the woods'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Michelle. All is well.
    It's sleeting/snowing today. Good times.
    Blessings,
    Em

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em