Saturday, September 20, 2014

Birthday Cards For A Friend...

Happy Saturday Evening All!

We had a great visit from some friends earlier this evening. He's a long time friend of the family. He was my hubby's roommate in Iraq. Anyway - he brought his son over for a visit.  So of course, the 2nd card is from his son. And he even signed it! Well, he's 20 months old. So as much as they can sign.



Recipe: Image – Birthday Burger Birdbrain  Ink ~ Copics & white gel pen. Scrap DP. Dew Drops and that's about it. I modeled this after Sketch w/A Twist #63.



Recipe: Image – Super Birdbrain.  Ink ~ Copics & white gel pen. Scrap DP from Creative Memories (from the early 2000's.  The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.  I modeled this after Sketch w/A Twist #64.

I hope you all like them.

I've got more creating to do...

See you soon.

Blessings,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em