Sunday, September 14, 2014

i {heart} card sketches w/ a tWiSt #no.78 - My entry.

Happy Sunday All.

This is my 2nd post today. I know - oh sure, you don't post for months and then you start posting two in a day? What the heck is up with that? Well - I really want to get back to crafting more. And I'm trying to use challenges to help with that.

So I am playing along with the i {heart} card sketches w/a twist #78  Here's the Sketch:



And here is my card. If you go look at the designers cards and then mine, you might be disappointed. But I don't sew on cards. Ok - I don't sew  - PERIOD! But I wanted to play along. AND I had colored this image called Winter Friends.  Isn't it cute. It makes me want Cocoa. And don't get me started on missing the North East. WAAAH. It was in the 70's for two days here and by tomorrow we will be back in the 90's. Winter is short here in North Texas. But a girl can dream.




The image was colored with Copics and embellished with white gel pen and sakura sparkly pens. I simply cut some layers and cut a few squares out of scrap DP, and added some ribbon from my scrap bin. Seriously - I say that a lot - but you all need to come over and see the bins I am talking about. IKEA loves me.  I have their modular system called Expedit and the large bins that fit into the mods are the ones I'm speaking of. HA!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday ladies. You still have a couple hours to play along.

Blessings All!

Em

2 comments:

  1. Your card is sweet and I've worked with that image just last week. I sew on cards but for the life of me I can't bring myself to sew a button back on a pair of pants...haha. Pleasant in SC BUT I LOVE THE WARM WEATHER YEAR AROUND if I can get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment.
    I love sweater weather. <3
    Blessings,
    Em

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em