Sunday, September 21, 2014

i{heart} Sketches w/A Twist #79

Happy Sunday Evening!

What a busy day. Mass, Sheering the dog, bathing said dog, cooking, crafting... I love Sundays!

I barely finished in time for this Sketch Challenge, but I did it. I just love these challenges hosted over at From The Heart Stamps!  Here is the link for tonight's challenge: i{heart} Sketches w/A Twist #79

I'm not going to say mine is perfectly to the sketch, but I sure had fun creating with this image. This is the sketch:Sketch079-2

And these are my two cards, made using the Pet Therapy (Faithful Friends) Digi:

IMG_8097

 

Both card's images are colored with Copic Markers. I used striped DP because I don't sew. HA And the I just tried to embellish with ribbon and various other things. I hope you like them.

IMG_8099

 

You all have a great night.

Blessings,

Em

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh how cute, is that !!!

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Emily... I love these cards. I have yet to purchase this set and I need too after seeing your beautiful cards. You always provide such beautiful inspiration... I love it. Have you seen the new two images in the SHOp!?!? :) thanks for joining us at FTH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, I saw both these cards on our fb page, and I think they are so lovely. If anyone needed to know that they have a friend when in need, these cards will certainly prove that.
    I do hope you'll join us again.
    Thank you for sharing, and for joining in our challenge.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much.
    And yes, I have my eyes on a few.
    Blessings.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Jo!
    So nice of you to say.
    I will keep playing.
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of these Em, but the blonde is my fave. I really love the way you colored the blonde hair, so pretty. Great take on the sketch and like Jo said anyone would love to receive one of these during a bad time, they are beautiful. So glad you are getting crafty again, I missed seeing all your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em