Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September - Free Stamp of the Month Challenge

Happy Tuesday evening All!

Every month, From the Heart Stamps has a Free Stamp of the Month Challenge. If you play along, you get a stamp FREE (you know, budget friendly) AND you play along the next month. Easy Peasy!

I am linking up with them for this month's challenge using an image called Flappy Birthday Birdbrain. HERE is the challenge link.


This is such a cute stamp set. If you love it, you can purchase it HERE.

I feel a little rushed this week because of doctor's appointments and such. BUT I'm happy to say I got the card done and I'm reasonably happy with it. We are nearing Fall, but I thought I'd make one more bright and fun card for Summer/Spring. Sometimes you just need bright colors to uplift you. Pun intended. Ha ha.



Recipe: Image – Flappy Birthday Birdbrain. Ink ~ Copic Markers. DP is a combo of PTI Polka Dot Paper and  Scrap DP. I covered the balloon in stickles and I added ribbon and a pretty flower from K&CO. 

I hope you like it. Check out the Challenge link above and look at all the other fantastic cards.

Love, Hugs & Blessings,

Em

2 comments:

  1. Fun Card and i like the bright Colors.

    Thanks for joining our SOTM September Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em