Sunday, October 26, 2014

Challenge - i {heart} card sketches – Use any previous Sketch

Happy Sunday Night all.

Tonight, the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps is to use any previous sketch I like. And since I had this one on my desk, I chose it.

I'm presenting a card made with the sketch layout from i {heart} card sketches w/ a tWiSt #no.82

Recipe:  
Image:  I am using Patches the Ghost. Don't you love him? 
Ink: Image colored with Copics
Paper: PTI White, Scrap DP, PTI Night Sky Shimmer Card Stock
Extras: Stampin Up! Ribbon, Twine, Washi Tape and a button. 

Below is the sketch I used.




I hope you liked my card.

I'll have a few more posts this week.

Blessings All!

Em

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome and so cute !! Great take also with the Sketch !!

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps this week !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Imke.
    Love playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em