Sunday, October 5, 2014

i {heart} card sketches w/ a tWiSt #no.81

Happy Sunday Night all.

We have been BUSY with a capital B.... ok, make it all CAPS as you can see.

Anyway - I was so proud of myself that I'd done the sketch with a twist, only I did last weeks. So please go to the 2nd card if you are here fore #81. Here's the card I thought I was using until I figured out it was the wrong one......




Genius, Right? Sigh...

Well thanks to the super cool sketches, it's not so hard to whip something up. And so - please note, I made this card in less than 20 minutes. Sigh. It's NOT my best, but it is DONE - except for the part where I tried my puffy pens on the ribbon and I need to add a little dark purple back. ANywhoooo...

Please go visit From the Heart Stamps and check out all the entries to the i {heart} card sketches w/ a tWiSt #no.81

Here's the sketch image:




And here's my card:



Card Recipe:

Image - Gift Stack Birdbrain. Ink: Copics, Letrasets, Souffle Pens (which I will master some day). <3  Paper - PTI, Stampin Up, Scrap DP. Ribbon - Stampin Up and Scrap Ribbon.

And I used the same image in the first card that was last week's sketch. Sigh. Cute huh?

I hope and pray you all had a great weekend and a better week.

Love & Hugs,

Em

3 comments:

  1. Both Cards are super cute and the second goes great with the sketch :-) This Image is already printed but not used yet. It´s great to see how new Images Comes to life.

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Emily, but you see, now you have TWO birthday cards made :)
    Lovely colours used, and I love the double ribbon tied at the side of each card. Looks great.
    Thank you for joining in the fun with our sketch challenge(s)! ;)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 2 cards! Both are adorable...I love what you have done with Faith's new image! Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em