Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Kicking Off October with the Stamping Boutique

Happy October all you Crafty folks!

I hope and pray your day is going well. Mine is. It's early and I'm up blogging. We are about to start school too. YAY (I homeschool my child).

Anyway - I thought I'd share a couple cards I recently made from images by The Stamping Boutique. You might need some sunglasses, especially for the first one. It's so bright. lol





Recipe ~ Image Rose. Colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment is a stamp from Hobby Lobby, and the ink is Black Noir. Ribbon and paper are from PaperTreyInk. The DP is from my scrap pile. I love it. The Glitter Flowers are from K&Co (I think). I literally have all my small embellishments in a pink and while organizer. I should have written it down though. Anyway - I hope you like her. She makes me smile. In the inside, there is a BIG stamp of Happy Birthday!




Recipe ~ Image - Halloween Monster. Colored with Copic Markers. The paper is by PaperTreyInk. The DP is from Basic Gray (It's old, a pad called Eerie). The ribbon is from a ribbon club I was involved in at one point. And the sentiment cracks me up. My husband's idea. <3  Check out his eyes. I colored them and then put Glossy Accents over them. HA! 

I hope these bright cards kicked your October off in a great way. I entered them both in challenges on TSB's Facebook Group Page. Join up and play along.

Love, Hugs & Blessings,

Em

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em