Monday, October 27, 2014

October Challenge - The Stamping Boutique...

Hi all,

Are you as excited as I am. Two days in a row. YIP to the EEE! I love it when I have time to craft.

This is one of my favorite Fall Images. I'm not a BIG Halloween Lover, so this kind of image is about my speed! HA! Anyway.... on their FaceBook Group page, they host monthly challenges and fun things. And I played along this month.

Normally, I would have the challenge image in my post, but when I moved blog platforms I lost most images. So, I will just post my card:




Recipe:  

Image:  I am using A Crowded Mash image from The Stamping Boutique.  The Sentiment: was in my box of stamped and printed sentiments (I kid you not, I have a box).  Ink: Image colored with Copics and LetraSet Markers. Background water-colored with Stampin Up! Ink and water color brush. I forget the name of it, and it's not on their site. I use mine all the time. It's a clear plastic pen-size tube filled with water, with a paintbrush at one end.  Paper: PTI White, Scrap DP, PTI Night Sky Shimmer Card Stock, PTI Purple Polka Dot Paper. Extras: Ribbon and Buttons.

You still have a few days to play along. Check out the group.

Blessings,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em