Sunday, November 30, 2014

From the Heart Stamps - Faithful Friends Angel JOY

Happy Sunday All,

I'm only making Christmas Cards, so FF Angel JOY fits in well. I love this image and I'm so unorganized at this point with all the balls I have in the air, I'm just thankful I finished the card.  I am linking her up to the November Digi Stamp of the Month Challenge @ FTHS!

Here she is, using i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-88.









Recipe:  

Image:  Faithful Friends Angel Joy   The Sentiment: is part of the set you will receive. Ink: Image colored with Copic Markers.  Paper: PTI White, Scrap DP, PTI Kraft. Extras: Sparkly Dots from K&Co (I think).  Ribbon: PTI Black.

I'm making it quick so no blah blah tonight.

Blessings All!

Em

4 comments:

  1. Pretty Card, Em ! I like the traditional Christmas Colors !!

    Thanks for joining our SOTM November Challenge and Sketch Challenge this week @ From the Heart Stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card!! Love the pop of black and the embellishments - nice take on the sketch! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge and the stamp of the month challenge at From the Heart Stamps this month!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lyn!
    I was about 30 minutes late for the sketch challenge, but it's ok! I loved it anyway.
    Blessings,
    Em

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em