Saturday, December 6, 2014

A Little Horse... StampingBella





Card Recipe: Ink - Copics. Paper - PTI & Scrap. Flowers - The Paper Studios, Spare Parts, Glitter Gems. Ribbon: StampinUp! 

So my cousin Laurie turned the big 6-0 this year. Um no, I didn't forget. Well, not technically. I remembered easily 100 times, I just forgot to send her a card or call.

I know - I hate when that happens. But honestly, it was such a great excuse to use this new StampingBella Image called Little Horse. HAHA! Check out the new blog for StampingBella too and go play in the challenge.  I always forget to, but so!

If you want to be in the know, you have to love Bella. Yes. Yes you do. Because I said so.

And now, I'm off to play with my new stamps that I just got today and work on my Christmas Cards so I can pretend to send them out on time.

Love & Hugs,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em