Saturday, December 6, 2014

Stamping Boutique - Monthly Challenge, FaceBook (November)

Hi all,

This is my 2nd post today. I keep forgetting to post.

Come back tomorrow for a sketch challenge post for FTHS!



Card Recipe ~ Ink: Prismacolor Pencils. Paper: PTI Kraft and Scrap DP. Ribbon: Stamping Up! Black and some sheet ribbon I got @ Hobby Lobby.  Three brads in the middle rounded it out.

Sooo. Stamping Boutique has a FB Page where they also host a Monthly Challenge.  The November Challenge was  - Use 3 brads, 2 designer papers, 1ribbon with any Stamping Boutique image. And I won the challenge. I'm excited.  I got to choose three images. So, go to the FB Page - Stamping Boutique. There, you can find info about the shop and Challenge Blog too.

I love this card. I'm going to make a few more.

Blessings All,

Em

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so precious. Love the scene and the coloring. The corner pieces look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em