Friday, January 30, 2015

Little Snowman - FTHS (Sketch & Free SOTM Challenges)

Happy Friday All,

I hope you all are having a great Friday evening. I'm having a decent day. Just had scallops for dinner. Now, getting my post up.  Here is the card I've created.


Image: Little Snowman. Go get him. You still have till tomorrow evening  to create a card and upload it at #1 below.  I have to be honest. At first I was like "not another snowman". But I have to say - he's REALLY adorable and easy to color ... you know, because he's a snowman! HA!!!

Card Recipe ~ Ink: Copic Markers & white gel pen. Paper: PTI.  Ribbon: PTI! Washi Tape for creating the stripes.  Three of the black & white stripes, one blue flowers, and one blue triangles (wide).

I am going to place this card in two places on From the Heart Stamps.

  1. Free (Digi) Stamp of the Month Challenge

  2. i {heart} card sketches w/ a tWiSt #no.95
As you can see, I used the sketch, not the twist


You still have two days to play along in the sketch. Click on #2 above and go check out the rules & play along.

Many blessings to you and yours.

Love & Hugs,

Em



5 comments:

  1. Love the monochromatic blue and the sparkle! Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Emily. Very clever to use Washi Tape for the stripes and i like the sparkle on "Little Snowman´s" hat. Super cool.

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month January Challenge and also our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Em!!! Love the blue and awesome looking with the Washi tape!

    Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em