Saturday, February 28, 2015

FTHS - Sketch & Image Challenges - GO ME!

Happy Saturday All!

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. We've been snowy-iced in since late Thursday and we are happy as clams. It's been freezing rain since/snowy slush since Monday night actually. But we finally got enough overnight Thursday and all day yesterday for it to be a "stay home" kinda situation. We live in Texas and people just do not drive in this. Sigh...

The good news is, I've been in my craft room. YAY!! Aaaannnnd...

Tonight I am presenting you two cards. Both are using the I {heart} Card Sketches with a tWiSt #98 AND both are using February's Free Stamp of the Month Digi.



Here is the picture of the sketch.


The card recipes for each are below the cards. I hope you like them. Thanks for visiting.

Card Recipe ~ Ink: Copic Markers & white gel pen. Paper: PTI. Pink Polka Dot DP is PTI and the other two were from my scrap box. Ribbon: PTI Black Grosgrain. Other Embellishments – Sparkly Flowers are from K&Co (they sell them in every color @ Hobby Lobby).

Card Recipe ~ Ink: Copic Markers & Sakura Sparkle Pen. Paper: Base is PTI. Pink Polka Dot and Green DP are PTI and the other is from my scrap box. Ribbon: Stampin Up! Other Embellishments – Flowers are from K&Co (they sell them in every color @ Hobby Lobby). I put a piece of black and white polka dotted wash tape behind the ribbon.

I am a Guest Designer this month at From the Heart Stamps and I'm THRILLED to be one. So check back because I will have several cards and things coming up.

Blessings All!

Em

6 comments:

  1. Both cards are fabulous, Emily !!

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month February Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps and also for taking part in our weekly Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt.

    Welcome also as our Guest for March !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stephanie SerranoMarch 1, 2015 at 9:28 AM

    This is fantastic, thanks so much for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Emily!! Love the bright colors and even though both cards present the same sketch, I love how you used different image shapes, to make them look different. Thanks for joining us at FTH..We are glad to have you as our guest for March!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I am thrilled to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em