Sunday, February 22, 2015

i {heart} Card Sketches with a tWiSt – # No. 98

Happy Sunday All,

What a great weekend. AND North Texas finally has a taste of Winter. Ok - it's ice, but it's better than 80 degrees all winter (for me, at least).

That said,

One of my favorite Digital Image/Stamp Companies is From the Heart Stamps (as you all know). I love all things BirdBrain and all things rain. YES - don't you love the rain?


Anyway - tonight's Sketch challenge is to use any old sketch. I've chosen this one:




Here is the card I made. I used the image Rainy Day Birdbrains.  Besides the fact that I didn't take a very good picture (note the shadows - BOO!)... I love the card. What a fun and easy-to-use sketch!
This is the inside of the card. What was put the sentiment in the inside. And isn't the sentiment true? Life is about rain and rainbows... black clouds and silver linings. Aren't we blessed to know that?

Card Recipe ~ Ink: Copic Markers & white gel pen. Paper: PTI and Scrap DP. Ribbon: PTI!  Other Embellishments - Flower: K&Co (Hobby Lobby); Orange Button, And Stickles on the rain drops & puddle.

You still have a couple hours to play along. Put a card together and join in!

I have several more posts coming up (I know - A MIRACLE). lol

OH - and one more thing... Please like my Page on FB - Em's Craft Closet to keep up with my posts.

Blessings all. Have a great rest of your evening and a Happy Monday.

Em

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. I like the bright Colors and the black cardstock makes the Rainy Day Birdbrains shine. Great take also with the sketch !

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Great take on the sketch of choice too!! Love that you finished the inside of your card as well. Thanks for joining us @ FTH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Em! I love the bright fun colors, so pretty. I'm a rain lover, too and so is my Liam. For some reason we both really love rainy days and wet weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Thank you!
    I sure wish we lived nearer one-another.
    Hugs & Blessings...
    Em

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em