Sunday, March 22, 2015

i {heart} Card Sketches with a tWiSt – # No. 101

Happy Sunday All,

This evening my card was made using i {heart} Card Sketches with a tWiSt – # No. 101.


If you don't know From the Heart Stamps Faithful Friends series, GET TO KNOW THEM! I love them. And I used Peace Like a River in this card!

Card Recipe ~ Ink: Copic Markers. Paper: base is PTI.  The sparkly paper mat around the image and sentiment is PTI as well. The chevron DP is from the We R Memory Keepers, Feeling Groovy Pad.  Ribbon: Stampin Up! Yellow. Other Embellishments – I used a flower punch and put a small blue crystal in each flower center.

And if you want to know the truth, the base was teal paper, but if you look real close you will see black, because this genius (that's me) was not paying attention and put the whole card together upside down.

I hope you like the card AND that you participated in the sketch. There will be a new one announced tomorrow on the From the Heart Stamps Blog!

Hugs & Blessings,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em