Monday, March 23, 2015

i {heart} Card Sketches with a tWiSt – # No. 102

Happy Monday All,

The From the Heart Stamps team has a new sketch for you to use. i {heart} Card Sketches with a tWiSt – # No. 102 is a fun sketch. If you click on the link, you will see some great inspiration cards made by the DT and by me, a guest designer. I've had so much fun this month.





Here is my card using the sketch. The image is one of the newest images called Risen Easter Egg.

And here is the inside of the card.

I've done a few Easter Cards lately. We are knee-deep in Lent and preparing for Holy week. I just want my cards to be ready.  I hope you've enjoyed them!

If you play along, let me know, I'd love to stop by and see your cards. AND don't forget to follow all the instructions on the link above. It's important.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Blessings,

Em

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em