Monday, March 2, 2015

i {heart} Card Sketches with a tWiSt – # No. 99

Happy Monday ALL!

I am thrilled to be a guest designer this month along with Sarah. As you all know, this is one of my favorite Stamp companies.

Today, I am bringing you the new Sketch with a tWiSt. You can find the fantastic DT examples HERE! My example is there too. YAY!

Here is the sketch:
Here is my take on it:


Card Recipe ~ Ink: Copic Markers. Paper: base is PTI. DP is from the Basic Grey Wisteria Pad. Ribbon: I am unsure. Other Embellishments – The Paper Studio Flowers.

 I'm going to be honest with you, I'm not great at circles and images. To me (the way my brain works), it doesn't always turn out right. However, I really do like how this turned out.

Also - in the interest of full disclosure, my hubby and I really enjoy a good glass of wine. So this is one of my favorite images.

Listen, you all have a great day. Many blessings to you!

Em

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em