Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Mid-Week Inspiration Using March SOTM

Happy Wednesday All!

I sure hope your week is going well.

You do know SOTM right? SOTM is Stamp of the Month. AND if you start playing along, it's FREE! That is how I found this company, years ago and I've loved them ever since.  So, go to the March SOTM link - HERE and play along.

I thought I'd use the March SOTM Image Easter Trio in two, pretty clean & simple (CAS) cards. I colored them exactly the same way and I like their brightness.



Card Recipe ~ Ink: Copic & Tria Letraset Markers. Paper: base is PTI.  Ribbon: Stampin Up! Yellow. Other Embellishments – The Paper Studio Flowers.


Card Recipe ~ Ink: Copic & Tria Letraset Markers. Paper: base is PTI.  Ribbon: Stampin Up! CeleryGreen. Other Embellishments – K&Co Flower.

You have a few days to create a card and link up. I'd LOVE to see what you make. And if you do participate, please come back and leave me a comment AND I will come check your card out. I always love new inspiration!

As always, thanks for stopping by.

Hugs & Blessings,

Em

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! I love the first one. Have you ever tried using washi tape?! I think it'd look so cute on this card.
    >>Sam
    www.diyjustcuz.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em