Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Mo's Digital Pencil - Aashi in a Sari

Happy Wednesday All!

I have a friend who did something special for me and this is the card I made her.

I love Mo's Digital Pencil. I mean Maurie (the lady behind Mo's) is one of the best illustrators around (IMHO). So, I took the image, and I basically used her colored image to make mine.

Aashi in a Sari


Card Recipe ~ Ink: Copic Markers. Paper: base is PTI. Blue DP is from my scrap box. The polka dot DP is from the Doodle Bug Designs Sweetheart Pad.  Ribbon: PTI Satin. Other Embellishments – No. 11 Essentials Flowers and a teal sparkly spot for the middle.

Isn't she darling?  I hope my friend likes it.

I hope you like it too.

Hugs & Blessings,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em