Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Stamping Boutique - February Challenge

Happy Sunday All.

We are iced in around here... today in my house we will be painting peg dolls. We hope to go to Mass... AND I hope to bake some bread. Dinner will be Shepherds Pie... and life is GOOOD! How is your day going?

For the February Challenge on the Stamping Boutique FaceBook Page, we had to use glitter on an image. I think I did a great job of that. Bling!

The image is Rose. She is a pretty ballerina. I have used her before.
And, here is a closeup of her. I added a crystal to the bling-ish head piece.


Card Recipe ~ Ink: Copic Markers. Paper: PTI Kraft. Celery colored paper is Stampin Up! and the other is scrap paper. Ribbon: PTI. Other Embellishments – Stickles, a clear crystal, and K&Co. flowers.

I don't often say this, but I just love how this turned out.

I hope and pray your day is great - wherever you are.

Blessings,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em