Thursday, April 30, 2015

From the Heart Stamps - Hamlet PigWit

Happy Thursday.

It's been a great week here in North Texas. I hope wherever you are, you are enjoying the weather and the outdoors.

Also - please join me in praying for the Nepalese people and for so many other world-wide (and National) issues. Now, onto the cards.

Today, I am posting two cards for the challenges at From the Heart Stamps, both using the Free Stamp of the Month Image Hamlet PigWit Being Shy. I am linked up at both of these pages on their blog.

1) April Free Stamp of the Month.  This one ends today, but you still have time to enter.
2) I {heart} Card Sketches with a tWiSt #107.  This one ends on Sunday, May 3rd. So there is plenty of time to play alone.




Card Recipe ~
Ink: Copic Markers
Paper: base is PTI.  DP is from Echo Paper's "Reflections" - Fall pad.
Ribbon: Stampin Up! Summer Starfruit.

Here is my 2nd card!








































Card Recipe ~
Ink: Copic Markers, white gel pen

Paper: base is PTI.  DP is from October Afternoon's "Farm Girl" pad.
Ribbon: Sheer black wired ribbon from Hobby Lobby

I always enjoy using FTHS images. I hope and pray you enjoyed them too and that you will play along.

Hugs & Blessings,

EM

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are great but my favorite is the first one. I like to see Hamlet in other colors than "usual".

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month April Challenge and also our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Always fun to play along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em