Sunday, April 26, 2015

i {heart} Card Sketches with a tWiSt – # No. 106

Happy Stormy Sunday Evening.

Hi there,

Tonight I am playing along with From The Heart Stamps in their Sketch with a twist #106.



Tonight, I have two cards. Love these digi images (she has rubber stamps too). Anywhooo... Here we go!


Card Recipe ~ 


Ink: Copic Markers

Paper: base is PTI.  DP is from a pad I have!
Ribbon: Stampin Up!
Other Embellishments – Buttons!

Here is my 2nd Card:

Front of Card
Inside of Card
Card Recipe ~ 


Ink: Copic Markers

Paper: base is PTI.  DP is Basic Grey's Wisteria
Ribbon: PTI

They have a weekly sketch challenge. Play along!

p.s. I linked up with 20 minutes to spare!

Blessings,

Em

4 comments:

  1. Both Cards are great, Heather !! My fav is the second because your DP choice fits so nicely with the Wine Image.

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Imke, it's Emily.
    But I did really enjoy playing along.
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable both!! Great take on the sketch - love the finished inside on the second one. Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always fun to play along.
    Thanks Lyn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em