Saturday, April 25, 2015

Stamping Bella Card - Scribble Garden

Happy Late Saturday Evening.

I wanted to put this on my blog yesterday, but the crazy weather (up to 100 mph winds) and storm craziness stopped me from being as productive as I'd like to be.  However...

I did get this cute card done for my Aunt. I'm sending her some bluebonnets. She'll be 94 this year and was my favorite Great Aunt growing up. She doesn't live in Texas anymore, where the bluebonnets look like this:


It will be fun for her to have some in pots.

The card makes me smile!

Card Recipe ~ 


Ink: Prisma Pencils (and the edges are Tim Holtz distressed ink pad)

Paper: base is PTI.  DP is from a box I was sent from a friend.
Ribbon: Stampin Up! Eggplant and white.
Other Embellishments – Orange Button, Stampin Up Tag Punches & Twine

Check out the Stamping Bella Blog - HERE. And her Bellarific Friday Post - HERE. There is a new challenge up. Come play along.

Ok, I'm off to bed.

Love, Hugs & blessings,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em