Tuesday, June 30, 2015

From The Heart Stamps - FSOTM - June

Happy Tuesday and Happy End of June.

CAN YOU BELIEVE we are halfway through 2015? Crazy, right?!

How cute is this stamp for this month's Freebie --  Prickles Says Hello? SO CUTE!

Card Recipe ~ Image Prickles Says Hello
Ink: Copic MarkersPaper: base is PTI.  DP is from my scrap bin. I cut the little pieces into banners.

Embellishments:  Orange Ribbon. I also used StampinUp's Fringe Scissors

I hope you took the time to play along with the FSOTM Challenge, but if not  you probably still have a few hours to grab him and create something. Go check out all the other crafter's posts - so much inspiration.

Be blessed whatever you do.
Em



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em