Monday, June 8, 2015

From the Heart Stamps -

Hi there...

You know how you mean to do something and then you don't.  At From The Heart Stamps (FTHS) there is a monthly Free-if-you-play along image. One month to create a card. Sigh. I had the four cards below made... and guess what - I forgot to upload. Well, it was more that I was overcome by events BUT I still didn't get it uploaded.

Further, they have a weekly Sketch Challenge. Ahem. All four - in the #110 Challenge layout. And I didn't get them up... well, you get the picture.



Card Recipe ~ Image Apple Blossom Birds by FTHS
Ink: Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol
Paper: base is PTI.  DP is from my scrap bin. I cut the little pieces into banners.

Embellishments: Pearls & Crystals.

I have to be honest, I will likely spruce them up a bit... find a place for some ribbon or something.

Anyway - if you want to play along with the Monthly Free Image Challenge, go HERE.
And - if you want to play along with the weekly Sketch Challenge (#111 this week), go HERE. During the Summer, they are every two weeks. So - you have six days!

Love, Hugs & Blessings,

Em

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love them in the green! I'm going to color some green now. I love how you did a set based on the sketch and they all vary a bit. Super cute. This time of year is so crazy, I can easily see how you didn't get them uploaded, plus you were sick. You've got good reason! I'm just glad you posted them now, they are beautiful! Hope you are feeling well now and getting ready to have some relaxing days over the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so generous in your complements to me. I so appreciate your support. Can't wait to see what you color. xx oo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable, Emily! I especially love the colors you used in your coloring! What fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Faith. I have so many images colored. I need to get it in gear and post more.
    Love your images!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em