Sunday, June 7, 2015

Opal The Optimist - Stampingbella

Happy Happy Day!

Whatcha doing?  Me, nothing... blogging. HA I hope and pray your day is great.

So - a few months ago I played along in a challenge, and I created a wine tag. So when I saw this uptown girl Opal the Optimist, I knew she had to be on a wine tag.

Do you love it?  Maybe love is too bold. But I really really really love it because I love my fellas. Plus, I'm really really really trying to get better at Prisma Pencils.

Card Recipe ~ Image Opal the Optimist, by StampingBella.
Ink: Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol
Paper: base is PTI.  DP is from my scrap bin. There are two DP's.
Ribbon: StampinUp Yellow Grosgrain & Orange/White Twine
Embellishments: The tag is from the StampinUp! May Paper Pumpkin Kit.
And the flowers are The Paper Studio.

The whole tag is 11 inches long and three inches wide. The part that goes over the bottle's neck is about 3.5 inches, with .5 inch folded over to help the tag hold (used my score pal).

I think it will make a great gift for someone. I plan on making some Christmas Wine Tags and Birthday ones too. Who doesn't LOVE a great bottle of wine?

Check out the Bellarific Challenge, posted on Fridays on the StampingBella Blog. That is where this tag will be next week.

Anywhooo, I'm off to enjoy my day.

Love, Hugs & Blessings,

Em

2 comments:

  1. I think this is awesome. My friend makes wine and is constantly giving it away to friends as gifts. I'd love to make some of these for her as a birthday gift although I don't have that stamp???? Oh well, I'll think of something! LOL (After all, at our age {56} we don't want gifts to clutter the house! Something unique we can give away is ALWAYS fun!) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much.
    There are lots of wine stamps out there.
    I know From The Heart Stamps has one.
    Thanks for the comment.
    Blessings,
    Em

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em