Saturday, June 6, 2015

PaperPumpkin Fun May 2015 - Stamping Up!

Hi there.

Hope you are well.

Do you ever hear about something and you think, "I really want to try that?" Well, I finally did, and people - I'm so happy I did.  SO FUN!

There was a special on the Pamper Pumpkin Monthly Subscription. I think I got May for $5. How fun.

And so - it came like this:



When you open it looks like this:



They thank you for buying:




All of the pieces you need come in the kit:


This is a snippet of what I made:



This time, I followed the instructions because I'd never done a card kit before. And to be honest, at first I thought, it's so uninspiring. I'm a free-styler at heart. HOWEVER, it's a great way to build your card catalogue at home... and it's inexpensive fun. I made gift bags and gift cards that coordinate. How fun is that?

Here is a little information about it on my new friend Christi's Site. Check it out here - Paper Pumpkin.

You can buy past kits as well.

Anyway - I hope you enjoyed it. I sure did.

Love,  Hugs & Blessings,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em