Monday, June 29, 2015

Stamping Boutique FaceBook Challenge - June

Hi all,

For a while I will be posting on Two blogs, here and on WP.
I am determining whether I want to move my blog back to blogger. It's a principle thing.
You see, if we have to be fair in business, I don't think WordPress should have put rainbows everywhere. As a business, they should recognize that not everyone agrees with them.

And so - while I am discerning, I will post both places. Pray for me.

So - on The Stamping Boutique's FaceBook Page, they host a monthly challenge. This month's was "Use something that starts with a B and any TSB image for a chance to win 3 images of your choice.  Example- button, blue, butterfly, bow..."


Card Recipe ~ Image Get Well Beary Soon, by The Stamping Boutique
Ink: Copic Markers
Paper: base is PTI.  DP is from my scrap bin.
Embellishments: The buttons are from my button stash and the flowers are in a big jar, 
I think K&CO. I could be wrong.

My B's are - Bear, Buttons and in the top one Blue. I think I'm covered. lol

Anyway - I hope and pray you have a great evening and that you have enjoyed these cards.
Blessings,
EMily 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em