Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Bellariffic Friday (ok, so it's Wednesday)...

Anywhoooo...
Happy Wednesday. You have two days (you have to email Em by tomorrow evening some time) to play along with this week's Bellarific Friday (only it actually came out on Sunday - Check out the post Bellarific Sunday for details. Play along. Come on, there is a super cute sketch!



Check back this Friday (July 31st) for my new card... <3
I made this card a week or so ago for another Bellarific Friday, but I didn't put it up on accounta, who knows. BUT - I thought I'd share it with you because I like it.


Card Recipe ~ Image Forever My Always, by Christine Grove 
Ink: Copic Markers, Sponged ink is StampinUp!
Paper: base is PTI.  DP is from a pad called
Polka Dots & Posies that I bought at Hobby Lobby.
Embellishments: Nestibilities (to cut the pretty squares),Flowers, button and sparkly bits.
Em, at Stampingbella uses the most fantastical artists for the images. I love Christine Grove and have a few of hers.
Anyway - be looking for a few more posts this week. I've actually been creating a lot. Just need time to post.
Hugs & Blessings,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em