Sunday, July 26, 2015

I {heart} sketches with a tWist #113

Happy Sunday Night. I have like 20 minutes to finish this post. Life is busy... WOOHOO! In fact, it was a week without air-conditioning, and a whole lot of other fun!

Anywhoooo... during the summer the great Design Team at From the Heart Stamps does a monthly Sketch instead of weekly.  It's the 113th Sketch with a twist and you can check out all the entries HERE!

Here is the sketch:
Here is my card:
I'm using the Free Image of the Month. CUTE huh? I am also entering this card in their Stamp of the Month Challenge.

Card Recipe ~ Image Inner Tube Birdbrain 
Ink: Copic Markers
Paper: base is PTI.  Big PolkaDot DP is from my scrap bin,
the little polka dot paper is from PTI.  

Embellishments: Punches (square and banner) are from StampinUp.
Red ribbon scrap, PTI.
Have a great rest of your night.
Hugs & Blessings,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em