Friday, July 17, 2015

Reacquainting Myself with StampinUp!

Happy Friday All!
Lately I've been getting reacquainted with StampinUp! I started with them in 2006 and really had fallen away from using them. Lately I've been using them a lot. I mean - it's so easy to make and match and bang out some really cute cards. Sure, coloring images is fun, but I have more colored images than I care to admit and they are NOT on cards yet.
So anyway... I met Christi Beck at a homeschool field trip and I'd been looking for a local stamping group. She's awesome!  She has several events every month. And here are the kinds of things we do. If you live in or near Fort Worth, check her out -
This past Monday, she had Christmas in July. We made four of each card and a cute little bag. AND she provides the tutorials to all. Here is her blog post about it!

To help with festivities, I made these cookies:


This is a card I made a couple of weeks ago, using the Bokeh technique. If you click on the link HERE. I think it will go to the post on her blog. If not, search on Bokeh and you will find it (and a tutorial).

Last but not least, I love love love this card. It uses the Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set & Tree Builder Punch. SO CUTE!!!


Check out her different events and come play! I am so enjoying it.
Blessings,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em