Monday, August 10, 2015

StampinUp - Watercolor Wishes

Happy Monday Night All,

I finally got a chance to play with Watercolor Wishes a couple weeks ago. While my guys were watching a show I didn't want to watch, I made 20 cards. So fun!! All you do is provide the adhesive.


I just got back from the Stamping Factory class @ Christi's and realized I hadn't posted about this kit.

Cards of various sizes. All light and airy. Simple to make in a couple hours (or less, my hands don't always work well).

Check it out. I mean, where can you buy 20 cards for $35.00?  These kits are a great way to get started making cards OR a great way to replenish stock!

Have a great rest of your evening.

Love & Hugs,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em