Monday, February 15, 2016

Stampin Up - What I love!

Happy Monday!

A few weeks ago, I was invited to a card group. A great group of ladies who has been getting together for ten years (the core group). I volunteered to make a card they could all make.

So, I used the Sale-A-Bration sets What I Love and Hello from Stampin Up, and created this Hello Card. I am a Demo, but I have not fully committed to using all SU Products. I can not justify tossing what I have, expense wise. With the exception of the Whisper White below, the paper is from PaperTreyInk. I have quite a stash, so it could be a while before it is all SU. But I will give you (always) the coordinating colors). For instance, in this card, I would have used the Watermelon Wonder paper from SU, but I have this Berry Sorbet that is so close (so I am saving my SU Papers). Having said that - it's cute, right? lol


Card Recipe ~ 
Hello, from SU Sale-A-Bration 2016
Ink: SU's Tip Top Taupe, Real Red, Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride
 
Paper: SU Whisper White, PTI - Kraft and Berry Sorbet.  
Embellishments: SU's Wink of Stella. LOVE IT (just adds a little sparkle to the flower).

Just for something different, I created one with a "Thank You" sentiment from a Paper Pumpkin Set.


I hope your week is going well. I will post more soon.
Hugs & blessings,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em