I've been meaning to come on for a while and show you some great Stampin Up! Cards I've made, but time gets away from me. SORRY!
Yesterday, we had our Monthly Meeting and I participated in the swap. The swaps had to be birthday related, and could be a card or 3-D project. I went with 3-D. It was my first time participating and I had to do a great job.
Wouldn't you LOVE to receive it on the way home from a party?
Recipe: Thank you Party Favor
• Cut piece of Whisper White in half. (4.25x11)
• Score @ 4, 5, 9 & 9.5 inches
• Dots from “Dots & Stripes” Mask
• Dauber – Night of Navy, Smoky Slate & Lost Lagoon
• Top Fold of original piece measures , 1.5” x 4.25”, Night of Navy piece 1.25” x 4’
• “Thank you” from Another Thank You
• Inked with versamark, and smoky slate embossing powder
• Balloons from Balloon Celebration Stamp Set
• Balloons – Night of Navy, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist & Hello Honey
• Embossing Powder – Smoky Slate
• “A little something for you” from Party Wishes Stamp Set
• Inked in Tangelo Twist
• 4x6 Cellophane bag, staples, dimensionals.
• I put 5-6 pieces of candy in the bags. Folded and stapled the top.
• Used dimensionals to adhere them to the front of the card.
• Mats for front of project – 4’ x 3.75" (NoN) and 3.75” x 3.5” (WW).
I hope ya'll enjoyed this little project.
I hope to get more up soon!