Saturday, February 13, 2016

Thank you Party Favor - StampinUp!

Hi All,

I've been meaning to come on for a while and show you some great Stampin Up! Cards I've made, but time gets away from me. SORRY!

Yesterday, we had our Monthly Meeting and I participated in the swap. The swaps had to be birthday related, and could be a card or 3-D project. I went with 3-D. It was my first time participating and I had to do a great job.

Wouldn't you LOVE to receive it on the way home from a party?



Recipe: Thank you Party Favor 
•  Cut piece of Whisper White in half. (4.25x11)
•  Score @ 4, 5, 9 & 9.5 inches
•  Dots from “Dots & Stripes” Mask
•  Dauber – Night of Navy, Smoky Slate & Lost Lagoon
•  Top Fold of original piece measures , 1.5” x 4.25”, Night of Navy piece 1.25” x 4’
•  “Thank you” from Another Thank You
•  Inked with versamark, and smoky slate embossing powder
•  Balloons from Balloon Celebration Stamp Set
•  Balloons – Night of Navy, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist & Hello Honey
•  Embossing Powder – Smoky Slate
•  “A little something for you” from Party Wishes Stamp Set
•  Inked in Tangelo Twist
•  4x6 Cellophane bag, staples, dimensionals.
•  I put 5-6 pieces of candy in the bags. Folded and stapled the top.
•  Used dimensionals to adhere them to the front of the card.
• Mats for front of project – 4’ x 3.75" (NoN) and 3.75” x 3.5” (WW).

I hope ya'll enjoyed this little project.
I hope to get more up soon!

Blessings All,
StampinEm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em