Sunday, March 27, 2016

Lamb Easter Cards

Happy Easter Everyone!
He is Risen Indeed.

The below is the Easter Card I sent to a few people this year.
I won't blah blah too much. I just wanted you to see them.

I originally made one sample without the flowers in the corner, to take to Card Group. But the hubs suggested I place flowers in the upper corner for balance.  He was right. lol

Here are a several of them together.


Here is one, a little bit closer up.


Card Recipe:

Image ~ Easter Lamb, StampinUp!
Sentiment ~ Suite Sayings, StampinUp!
Paper ~ StampinUp & PaperTreyInk
DP ~ Authentique 6x6 Pad, Treasure
Ink ~ Black Archival Ink - StampinUp. StampinUp Markers, and AquaPainter
Embellishments ~ PTI Ribbon, Paper Studio Flowers, 
Particulars ~ Circle cut with 2.5 inch Circle Punch and strip of paper cut to take up about 1/3 of the card. I put dimensionals behind the lamb circle, and cut the ribbon to a length that I could just scotch tape on the back of the paper before I put the DP on the card.

You all have a great rest of your Easter.
God Bless.
Oh - and look back later for a FTHS Card - Sketch Challenge & SOTM!

Hugs to you all!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em