Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sketch Challenge - i {heart} card sketches with a tWiSt # 141

Happy Sunday All,

It has been a while since I participated in a sketch @FTHS! One of my all-time favorite stamp companies. I'm excited to say that I did it. I actually DID IT!

If you have no clue what I am talking about - check out the post here  - i {heart} card sketches with a tWiSt # 141, where tons of talented people play along weekly in their inspirational sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch:


Here are my cards. I know - two cards. One with green eyes and one with blue, AND two different sentiments. Oh and I left off the buttons on one. You know, just to be different.


Card Recipe ~ Image Snowman & Cocoa (Currently $1 in the shop)
Ink: Copic Markers and touches of Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens
Paper: PTI (Turquoise & Black) and SU (Watermelon Wonder). DP is from Scraps. 
Embellishments: SU Tempting Turquoise Ribbon, Buttons - SU Bright Collection, and Washi Tape is black with stars.
I hope you enjoy these cards.
Check the other entries out. There is a lot of talent in card land.
Hugs & Blessings,

Em




3 comments:

  1. Sweet Card - love that plaid scarf!! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps this week!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, love the scarf!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at FTHS! I hope you'll join us again this week!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em