Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Sympathy Card...


Happy Rainy Tuesday!

A few days ago, Marque came home and said he needed a Sympathy card for a gentleman he works with. This person's wife had passed away. I do have a few in my drawer, but Sympathy cards, ya just hate to make, don't you? Sigh.

Anyway - One of my favorite stamp companies, Sweet & Sassy Stamps has the some of the best "Innies" stamps for Bible verses and just sympathy verses, so I know I always have the sentiment I need. The one I used was Sympathy Innies. And while I am talking about them, check out their Bible Journaling kits. LOVE!

Stampin Up has a set called Thoughts & Prayers. Love them. This tree and the branch are just so perfect for a card.






Card Recipe ~ Image: Thoughts & Prayers, StampinUp!; Sentiment: Sympathy Innies
Ink: Stampin Up!  Early Espresso and Elegant Eggplant. 
Paper: StampinUp! Very Vanilla and Really Red. DP is from Creative Memories Scraps. 

Embellishments: PTI brown ribbon. Paper Studio flowers.

I love making cards and I am always happy they make others happy!

Blessings ALL!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em