Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Stampin Up! Honeycomb Happiness

Hi all,

Just a quick post.
I made a bunch of quick cards to send to folks who needed a little cheer, and I wanted to share the with you.  I recently asked if anyone needed a card sent to a friend, and I loved the responses. I hope these cheer folks up.

I made these cards using the cute set, called Honeycomb Happiness, from the 2016 Sale-A-Bration Catalog.  It's ADORABLE:


The new catalogs come out soon and I'm hopeful this set is in it. The examples in the catalog are darling, and if you look it up on Pinterest, you will be endlessly surprised at the creativity of others.



Here are the cards I made with the "hang in there" sentiment.



Here's a close-up of one. The balloons are colored with the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens (LOVE):


In this second set, I made cards with the "oh hello" sentiment. I used my fringe scissors and made a little decorative border for the design paper. Perfect for the sweet little chick's perch.



Here is a close up of one of these:


I'm not going to do a formal card recipe, I'll just say this...

All but one of these were colored with Copics. Frankly Copic Markers (or any alcohol based markers) are just easier to color with. The DP is all from my stash and the ribbon is from various sources. 

I hope you enjoyed these and I hope that the people receiving them find cheer and are uplifted by them.

Blessings all,

Em


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em