Sunday, November 13, 2016

Another Thank You - Cards...

Happy Sunday All.
It's fitting that on a day where we gather to praise and Thank the Lord, we would have Thank you Cards on the blog.

These were made using Another Thank You (Retired). Here's the set:

I just used one of the stamps (as you can see). Luckily for me, I have a bin of designer paper (scraps) and so I thought this would be such a great use for some paper I already have.










Here are a couple close-ups. I know the first is SU! Paper, I believe Botanicals. The rest, I have no idea. Anyway... 

Card Recipe:


Images ~  Another Thank You, StampinUp! 
Paper ~ PTI White & Black. DP from scraps.
Embellishments ~ Organza Black Ribbon
Ink ~ Black Archival Ink


Directions ~ I stamped the card front, added DP and ribbon, then placed that onto Black Paper. Easy Peasy.

Thank you all so much for stopping by!
Blessings,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em