Thursday, November 10, 2016

Bip Bip Birthday Cards...

Happy Thursday!

Recently my middle grandson had a birthday and I just knew he'd LOVE this image, so I went to one of my favorite digital stamp companies and bought him.

Meet Bip Bip, from Mo's Digital Pencil.

Cute, Right?


I love the papers too. The Paper Studio sold a 12x12 paper pack years ago, called A Boy's Universe.  I love this pack.

Card Recipe:

Images ~  Bip Bip Birthday, Mo's Digital Pencil.
Paper ~ PTI White, Kraft and Black. AND DP from The Paper Studio.
Embellishments ~ PTI Rustic Jute Button Twine
Ink ~ Copic Markers, White Gel Pen, Sakura Pen (Sparkle)

Directions ~ I printed the digi stamp onto white card stock. Then, I colored him, decorated, and fanned out paper behind him that coordinated with the robot paper. Placed that on either Kraft or Black paper (as you can see).

I hope you enjoyed this little card. I sent one to my grandson. The other is in my birthday card stash. I always try to make more than one of each card. It's just a good habit (thank you Cheryl K).

Hugs & Blessings,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em