Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Timeless Textures Thank You Cards...

Hi all,

I know - I never post. I know - my blog is neglected... But I'm here, now... And before I get started, I wanted to say - I stink as a salesperson. While I am homeschooling my child, it's just not the right time for me to be a Stampin Up Demonstrator. And so - I've gone back to just PLAYING with and CREATING cards... and people -I'm happy.

So,  I thought I'd share a few Thank You Cards.

What I did this time was cut the card front and stamp/decorate it. I actually was making 12, but I messed one up, so there were only 11. LOL

These are the card fronts:


I will post three blog posts about these... Because three cards in one posts is a lot.

Here are the cards I will be speaking about tonight. I needed some thank you cards. And so, I searched Pinterest, and came across this card


at Stylin Stampin' InkSpiration Blog - HERE!  She used pastels and I decided to go with Neutrals.

Card Recipe:

Images ~  Timeless Textures StampinUp! The THANK YOU sentiment came from a Paper Pumpkin Set.
Paper ~ PTI White & Kraft, SU! Night of Navy
Embellishments ~ PTI Rustic Jute Button Twine
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand
Directions ~ I stamped the card front, and added the twine, then placed it on a Night of Navy mat, then placed that onto Kraft paper.

I hope you liked this card. I placed the picture with three cards here because on a few I used a light gray. I really had fun with it. No two are just alike.

Blessings all,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em