Friday, November 11, 2016

What I Love - THANK YOU Cards!

Hi there,

Happy Friday. Happy Veteran's Day to all who have served!

Today I'm continuing my Thank You Card posts. This is one of my favorite sets. It's called "What I Love" and it's from this past Sale-A-Bration season.  This is a picture of the set:


Here are the cards I made. You can see they are all slightly different, and the 2nd from the right is plain (aka no sparkle). I like it that way. AND there are two different Thank You's I used. More about that in the recipe.





Card Recipe:

Images ~  What I Love (Sale-A-Bration 2016)  StampinUp! The small THANKS sentiment came from a Paper Pumpkin Set. The Larger Thank You is from Watercolor Thank you (Retired)
Paper ~ PTI White & Kraft, SU! Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Real Red, Dapper Denim
Embellishments ~ PTI Rustic Jute Button Twine
Ink ~ Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Real Red, Dapper Denim and Black Archival.  Plus some Spectrum Noir and Wink of Stella Sparkle pens.

Directions ~ I stamped the card front, then placed it on a mat, then placed that onto Kraft paper. Easy Peasy.

I pray you like these cards!

Blessings,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em