Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Cards for Card Group - New StampinUp!



Happy Wednesday All,

I have card group tomorrow and I am bringing the samples for the ladies to make tomorrow.
These are the two cards we are making.

I am kind of a clean & simple kinda girl. So my cards are not usually overly embellished. Not that I don't like it, it's just not how my brain works.

It's Sale-A-Bration Time & the new Occasions Catalog is out with StampinUP! Super Cute stuff. I am using two of the new stamp sets tomorrow. I think the ladies will be excited.

First up, is a card using a Bokeh technique that I learned from Christi Beck in 2015. HERE is a link to her blog post about how to do it. I used Hearts instead of circles, because - VALENTINE'S DAY! And I used the new stamp set Sealed With Love. If you want to see what else you can do with this set, go to Pinterest. WOW!



Next up is this cute card using Beautiful You. I colored the image with Prismacolor Watercolor pencils, and used my aqua painter to blend it. I cut the image and sentiment out with Nestibilities Lebals #3. I had some light yellow shimmer paper from Hobby Lobby and the perfect green twine. I love it when it all works out. The DP is from Stampin Up!


Anyway - Thanks for stopping by.  Do you think the ladies will have fun making these?

Have a great rest of your day! 

Hugs & Blessings,

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message.
Your comment will show up, I promise.
Blessings,
Em